Friday, October 14, 2011

Exam everyday i suffering


Start my exam this week,seem i never study at all at my sweet home ,how smart am i -.- Secretly tell you guys
i get some tips for my final year exam xD I didnt study all chapter and topic, i just focus some important one that i get from the tips .Sequel,all the tips i have been read early in the morning in school, are coming out in the question paper ! >< Luckily i didnt ignore the message they send me :) 

Baby facing some problem , is quite serious and it make us nervous and worry all the time , not going to tell you guys what's actually happen on us , but relax , is not health problem. Hm....she actually not feeling well always because of her wrist‘s pain that last time she crack her wrist while playing roller . oh my pity baby ;( So so worried about her right now ! she's not in good mood , she feel like crying all the time .Heartache to saw baby like this , she told me that she miss her mom :( I cried after she told me this.I will always by your sides baby , don't feel afraid,everything will be alrite okay :) * hug hug (BIG THANKS to those who help us !clap hand xD)


So , today my lovely laobeh is going to IPOH to meet up with her wife >< sweet then . Baby will overnight in my house for today and tomorrow :) waiting her to come and give her a Big warm hug and lovely kiss X) 
Our sweet 200 days is coming soon yay ^^ So excited ehh . Doing something for her but not to tell you guys here ...hehehe . 


Tomorrow , i'm actually not to go out and i not allow me to out .Because of Eileen so that i need to went out to STARBUCKS to teach her on how to use blog well , i don't know tomorrow will be my nice day or not , but never mine and i no choice to say i don't wanna meet up with her coz this day is actually delay for don't know how many week . (or maybe month -.-) So , i promised her . Tomorrow 12 o clock meet up at STARBUCKS @ Dataran Pahlawan . Going to find my baby too , pack or cook lunch for her , i will do it !

No comments:

Post a Comment