Sunday, August 14, 2011

生日想要的礼物单xD


bio essence 24k bio gold anti dark circles
 i need this badly !! TT
i always sleep late and my eyes it totally looks like panda ><
i am worried about it 
i want a beautiful eyes that without dark circle !! xD


a pair of RED high heels 
never bought myself high heels in red colour before
is a new try in my coming birthday 
i wanna be a real woman 
yeah xD
love red so much 
babe vivien have booked this for my birthday present !!
hurray !! 
i can go and choose any type of red high heels and she gonna pay for me xD
thx vivien !!


Skin79 Diamond Prestige BB cream
just wanna try this BB cream
i am using maybelline bb cream now
feel want change =)

MAC make up brush set 
i want it badly !!
OMG...><
anybody can present me this?? xD
 
 

etude house eyeshadow 
i want the big one insiede the pic ><
brownie xD

dolly wink eyelash 
i want number 1 or 5 xD
love this ...><

i want all the things in leopard or in red !!
hehehe xD

No comments:

Post a Comment