Saturday, July 2, 2011

Helpless ...


i feel really helpless
can you just hold my hand ?
i need you badly , did you know ?
can i just get a warm hug from you 


i am seriously worry about your body and you health 
i feel heartache when you said you feel your stomach full of pain 
i feel helpless when you said you give up with your stomach 
when you are not by my side
i start crying , my eyes keep tears but i cant stop it
i told myself , everything will be alright 
you will be fine 
but i cant eliminate the fear 
 
 
i want you to be safe 
i want you to be with me forever
i'm not misunderstanding you
but can you just when hospital for a body check ?
just make my heart ease 
i know you feel fear too 
but we must face the problem 
dont cares what the result is 
i will always by your side , face the problem together with you 
don't feel fear and scared
 
 
 
dear...
i'm waiting our forever
we sure got alot of next time 
i dont want to lose you in my life 
i need you to take care of me 
i need you all the time 
no one can stop my tears 
except you ... and only you 
you are the one can stop my tears and make me smile again
i already give my heart to you 
you told me you are fine 
i know , then just went for a check okay ?
make me and yourself reassurance
 okay? you promise me before...you still remember ?

No comments:

Post a Comment