Sunday, July 3, 2011

food for you and me =)

Yesterday night i didn't eat anything
when i walk down to down stairs 
the dining tables was empty -.-
nothing for me to eat , mamii keep all the dinner into the freezer 
isshh
i feel hungry man
i sms told hubby that i was hungry...and maybe i just eat two piece of bread 
but she didn't want me to eat bread
she go buy supper for me X)
Weee
she said want come and meet me for awhile 
haha
mamii want me ask her buy ice kacang to her ...
but she find many place , didn't found 
nvm...the most important is my supper not the ice kacang XD
how bad ...
hehe


and then...my baby kim was get lost 
Ohhh ><
she not very grasp about malacca road 
haha...once again ... she's from pahang =)
luckily she know how to go my house at last 



Thx my baby kim ...
hehe...
i finish it ...
i know i getting fat and fat 
but i just really feel hungry ...XD
feel so full after eating ...
omg ><



Today...mamii and nephew went aunty house 
i stay at home alone ...
the house was quiet like hell -.-
i curi curi take rice and pot 
i went to kitchen ...and cook porridge XD
first time -.-
i know how to cook but not rice and porridge 
hubby say she want to eat porridge without anything when friday
but i dont know how to cook
she already told me now ... so i learn it =)
lastly ...i success in the cooking !! 
haha...feels so excited 
and i have fried an egg to her too...
BUT ...!!
i so stupid , i forgot that , nobody going to bring me go DP to take the porridge to her -.-
aawwhh ><
feel so bad !!
nvm 
i promise to my baby kim i will cook for her again ...
so , i will find a day that both of us are free
went to her house and cook for her ...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment