Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm back ♥

Hey everyone
i'm back to update my blog with my smile =)



my blog full of dirt and spiderweb
yiiack ><
i have change alot of things 

firstly, i change my blogger page's pic
i edit myself , and it done by half and hour 
i want it to be prefect 
i keep edit and delete it 
what the hell,wasting my time -.-
i change the background 
from leapard to pink polka dot 
love it 
and i also change the song
Rihanna-california king bed 
nice song 
you can search in youtube =)
upload all my new pic 
and the pic with friends
change the word from chinese to english 
i just love it 


start from now 
i will always run here for update
i know somebody waiting to view my blog everyday 
haha
i will come here and make her know my everythings 
trying to be industrious 
hehe



i get my pant that order from daddy nicol 
i ady forget when i order it from her
i think quite long time ago 
maybe last month-.-
hm...now i get it 
street pant in red colour 
love it =)
but i just fool 
i tersalah order L size
BIG size for me larkk
anyway , i can do nothing with that 
shit man ><


hey my sweetie
thanks you very much that you always fetch me here and that
accompany me with your time 
i just cant forgot our 3 month anniversary 
you fetch me to Klebang Beach when night 
went to Sunset Bistro for our dinner 
sitting on the sand 
the wind are cold and nice
the sand got a little bit soft and cold 
lying on your body 
listen to what you say to me
feel so nice and so sweet 
feel so  reluctant when back 
hubby...faster plan for our 4 month anniversary
i'm excited  XD
love you hubby 
thx for all the things you done for me
muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment