Thursday, May 17, 2012

The recently me

As usual , start with a photo of me and this is the 2012 me in may ;) I know is such a quite long time i did'nt update my blog , is like half year -.- Im so lazy want to update my blog with the songs the photo the picture on the top and stuff like that .Seems so long i didnt blog about my life , the last post is about 2011 Christmas day and i wanted to write about my school life in form 5 when im facing the reopen school but i failed to do it just because im lazy .So i miss out the CNY 2012 , the sista Sze's birthday ,the hangout with girls,the sweet time with boyfie,the mommy birthday and many many many else's post !

So i would like to start blogging again by now,and i will start with a recently me coz i really dont know what to blog about . So,look at the pictures and im trying my best to blog about it , give me some respond babe ! ;D
Im facing MID YEAR EXAMINATION right now actually and i dont know why i still got time to spend on this post -.- I just no confident on my study so , whatever .
that's me during the exam , haha can see my hair ? i labeled it xD
Hm...honestly , i didnt study for my exam i just feel lazy with it so i dont wish to get higher or rainbow marks if i can pass the test then i will be like so happy already haha  .
Look at them ! They're so enjoy with the examination and having their sweet dream until they don't realize they're photographed by the teacher ! haha Look at sinying she's so SEXY ohmygod ! She opened the zip so big and let then wind go in !Weesan more worst she even clean and pack all the things to ready for her lovely sweet dream ! muahaha What a funny pic !
Me and my boyfie , we are still so in love with each other . I even love her more ! I miss her every second and everyday ! So,this picture is about last friday that we hangout after school , she bring me to DP and we watched [Dark shadow]! Is a kinda fun movie and i love it , but the GSC  couple-sit are so F*ck!Is so dirty got something like little tiny insects in the sofa !-.- It makes me so itchy even after feel days! Bad impression ><
This is just a simply update and now is about 11.46pm , i need to sleep coz tomorrow im having my Prinsip Akaun exam that i still not study yet . Follow my blog i will update soon and blog about my life always ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment