Wednesday, November 23, 2011

KL trip with relative

If you're my followers of blog 
you should know that i just went to KL with my lover on last tue and wed 
Now i going to blog bout KL again >< 
I have been ask to travel KL again from my mom 
go there 3days 2 night 
hm...tired sei ngo lehhh


Went there on friday with my cousin and one of my aunt .
reach Tasik selatan about 4something 
and i keep called babe and daddy nicol to asked them about how to walk to LRT station
my uncle waited us over there and my mom , cousin and aunt 
didn't went tasik selatan before 
so i gonna bring them walk along the road at tasik selatan 
i buying ticket and walk to LRT station alone 
so scary coz it's my first ! 
before that got babe acc me and she bought ticket for me and bring me here and there
but this time ! i was done all by myself !
clever girl ;D
now i was not afraid about and i can leave house alone 
hahaha
how nice if i having something unhappy with my family ? xD



So
i found my uncle and me go to cheras by his car 
is so tired and when i reach my cousin house i straight go to bedroom to find some place
and sleep !

like a piggy xD everyone is tired like a cow too okay


 
after we take a nap 
we went to fok xing restaurant that opened by my cousin 
we went there for dinner 
after yamcha at my uncle work place 
how nice -.- keep eating 


SECOND DAY
we wake up early in the morning 
and my mom ask me to follow to go pasar to buy things-.-
i don't wanna go but she force me 
okay . fine 
after when eat breakfast 
i ate laksa ! AWESOME !
early morning get SPICY . haha so damn nice 


after that we back home and do our own things


NIGHT going somebody wedding dinner at HARTAMAS 
and...the wedding is just normal 
but many ppl is wearing cheong sam .NICE 


THIRD DAY 
go back malacca xD

No comments:

Post a Comment