Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tomorrow will be better than today , smile :)

Yesterday after school 
as usual , babe go went school to fetch me back to my sweet home .

Get a good news from my uncle 
he finally help me to found a place for baby to stay ,
so , after eat we went out to visit the house 
wth , the house is just oppsite my sister house , was so near 
-.-

That's a huts act , staying one family and two girls (rent room)
hm...i quite good place and it near to baby's work place
she got no cars now , but she can walk to work and back to home ,
Aunty was so friendly when she knew that we came for take a view for the room 
she talk with us like her friend even daughter 
she told us that her husband going work sometime will pass pahang (baby's home town)
so baby can follow uncle's car to back visit her mom 
Aww,aunty so good =)



Dinner time ,
me and baby discuss about that room 
baby say she want to transfer as fast as possible ,
so i suggest baby transfer to that room first 
find other better place too when staying there
will get car soon , after get it 
can transfer to other place and no need to worry about the transport .
That place is huts, but is quite okay
aunty characteristic are nice too , dont worry .
baby agree and she determine to transfer that night ! 



We going back to ** house 
pack her baggage .
wth -.-
baby's things was so damn much 
haha ><



When Tesco to buy some daily stuff 
after that we move all the things to aunty house =)


Baby come my house over night 
coz i need to pass her my pillow and bed sheet .



Hope baby will all right ,
will search more suit and better place for her .
I Love You baby !


Smile for your life ,
smile for tomorrow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment