Sunday, February 20, 2011

The day with BABE JOANNE ♥

today hang out with babe JOANNE =)
hehe
she suddenly call me and say want to fetch me out
she want go DP for buy present
her lover not free to accompany her 
so...i be her partner today 
haha


1 or 2 something joanne and coming suddenly say come my house fetch me now 
-.-
next time please dont like that larh
i haven't prepare for myself
i haven't bath , make up and choose my shirt 
and
i haven't ask permission for hang out with u both 
the time is really pack
next time dont like that okay ?XD



when to DP 
walk walk with joanne
saw coming's brother's girl friend
opppss ><!!
she know i'm yukiko
but i dont know her...how come -.-
dont know where to go 
we go MCD
we chat alot of topic 
hehe




jiaxin come and meet us
we shopping together 
i keep laughing -.-
when to the field...coz really nothing to do



FINALLY 
!!
i take pic with BABE JOANNE XD
magician girl 
support her...


 she look's pretty and cute
and
she was so friendly to me
everytime the same
her hand in my arm when we shopping =)
she dont know how to pass the road
she hold my hand




after stay in MAGIC CLUB
we went to Mahkota for buying the present for shaun
joanne bought a speaker
the speaker look nice
but i forgot to take pic -.-




we carry the speaker from mahkota to pahlawan -.-
it's heavy !!
go back magic club
waiting for coming teo
he's late -.-




back on 6something
conclusion
a nice day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment