Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sweet Trip ♥


longtime dint upload my blog 
feel so sorry to my blog
><

30 and 31-5-2011
my hubby off day 
she bring me to KL for a trip =)
happy ^^


Meet my light bulb darling mao (觐仪) at sentral early in the morning
after breakfast 
then we start our trip
talk and laugh in the bus 
not much people because is too early =)
Hubby was the first boyfriend that bring me out for trip
before that ....no one done this 
is bad okay ??



reach tasik selatan
darling mao say she very hungry
we bring her to KFC =)

having fun at there =)
after that we go hotel to put down our luggage
the hotel is quite nice but not very luxury 
is suit to me actually 
like the toilet damn much 
the toilet's door design is cool 
but so unfortunately 
i forgot to take picture for the view of the room =(


hubby go TS for a short while 
she going to KIMARIE to find her friends 
me and darling say in the room
take pic =)






look at the pic on top
she's bullying my Teddy !!!!!!!
she make my teddy head become cacat 
want eat me somemore wot TT
so damn bad ><


after hubby was back
is time to go GENTING =) 







after that went STARBUCKS






me and hubby wearing couple jacket
so sweet =)

allyson come to pick up darling mao 
is the time we sweet sweet love =)
hahaha


we went outside 
the cold air making us shaking XD
hubby hug me with her warm hub 
hehe
just feel so sweet with her 


One of the funny things was
a group of younger was looking at us for long time 
we feel weird and just ignore them
when we stand up and walk into the build 
they start to shouting a wrong name to us
they a mistaken identity -.-
they thought us are someone famous in L 
they are sweet couple too
we just feel so funny and paiseh
walk as quick as we can 
hahaha



after meet with hubby's friend we went back to KL with darling 
darling take her luggage and follow allyson back home
finally 
now is the time we sweet without any light bulb
X) 


The next day
wake up for prepare and check out
i was late because i just feel the bed was so comfortable with hubby hug
haha
i have no time to make up 
><issshhh 
feel so shy 


hubby bring me to Papparich for breakfast
is quite good =)
after breakfast went to TS & SW for shopping 
hehehe
saw a leopard bag but i no time to buy it ><
so sadddd


Starbucks again 
hubby online i make up =)
Weeee
meet with hubby's junior 
Kimarie's  student -DES YAP
she was cute and pretty =)



Movie pirates of the caribbean
it's Awesome !! 
i like Jack Sparrow damn much
his action was so cute and funny =)
sometimes 
my hubby action is just like Jack Sparrow
she realise too 


after movie meet with darling mao 
then go tasik selatan by LRT/monorail quickly 
coz we are late -.-



reach malacca about 10 or 11 somethings
i forgot ady
we are safe =)
hubby overnight at my house =)

No comments:

Post a Comment