Saturday, April 30, 2011

told myself ... smile always



Cant remember how long i dint come update my blog 
now
i'm back...with the smiles =)

some feeling is kinda weird 
and i dont know why i was in the weird like that
may be...is my own problems...
however...i have told myself many times...
i must face all the problem with the smile 
nothing is impossible 
cause i'm possible =)



Like the way simple
may be that's more suit to me ...may be 
a simple looks
a simple wears
a simple studies
a simple lifes
and 
a simple love 




I know sometime you are in trouble because of me 
i'm sorry my dear...
dont worried bout me..i'm ok 
is real ok



i did not ask anythings from you 
except love
dont worry that you cant give me something
it's ok my dear...
as long as you are love me
that's enough 
dont so Emo ok ??
you make me worry ...= (





must happy in all times
learn from me ...
smiles =) 
i love you hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment