Thursday, September 23, 2010

doin this kind of thing

during ICC time , it was so boring
 i feel sleepy and i say to myself i cant sleep 
but , finally 
i sleep tooXD


me and ying keep pass the paper
yea.we are chating during that time 
we chat about all the topics
bout after PMR,bout FRIENDSHIP,bout LOVE
we use all the bird,rubbish and also, rojak language
recess time 
we keep laughing at the corridor
coz we saw something special and emo XD
hehe 
i keep coughing this few day
cant tahan larh 
forget to bring my water bottle to school = =
die man
so toilsome u know 
after cough, i headache = =
issshhh ><
after finish my sejarah paper i straight away rush at the table
and 
sleep 
after school got extra class for  discussion somemore
i was no voice larh ><
so hungry 
finally , i go back home and online 
help my friend to create a blog 
it's done XD






No comments:

Post a Comment